It gives real-time and up-to-date reporting on your revenue by shops and you don’t require extra servers or applications for this. All you will need to do is log in and you have a complete summary of all transactions of the internet cash register.
Back-ups are also unnecessary since the cloud system conserves everything to the fail-proof cloud so that you always have the option to continue where you left off — online cash register supplier manages all backups and recovery. And also help-desk.
How Does It Work?
Basically, it’s possible to turn most mobile devices (PC, Mac, tablet, iOS or Android) to an internet cash register. It works on the internet, but if needed it may also be used offline. Whenever you log in you have the ability to continue your bare actions and whenever you have an online connection you can refresh the data within a moment.
The internet cash register is also cost effective as you don’t need to obtain new or special POS hardware or software to begin using it. All you need is an account (make it here) and you are all set to go. But if you want the register can be integrated with optional point-of-sale equipment like barcode scanners, receipt printers, cash drawers, or card swipers.
Why Should You Use It?
1. You may easily incorporate online cash register with other (online) systems.
2. You may link as many POS registers with it as you desire.
3. You can incorporate it with Google Analytics, which permits you to monitor how your company is doing.
4. You can store all of your receipts and thereby analyze the buying habits of your customers.
5. Employees may use their own devices when working for you. You only need to give them access.
6. Clients can use their appliances to browse the products and buy or purchase them via the system.
7. You may send electronic receipts to your customers.
8. It works even if the internet link is lost.
9. If the cash register software shuts down because of a error you are able to continue from exactly the exact same place where it stopped.
Undergroundship.com is the one of the projects of ConnectPOS who shapes the future of 2000+ clients worldwide in an omnichannel journey with a leading Retail POS system.
►►► ConnectPOS is a cloud-based POS software compatible with multiple platforms including Magento, Shopify & Shopify Plus, and BigCommerce.